Amp Crypto Coin Rank 44
Buy / Sell
price in US dollars is currently
, and if converted to Bitcoin
. A total of 63,907 coin's
are currently circulating in the Market. Amp
prices are currently experiencing a change of -0.26 %
, check all cryptocurrency.
Over the past 24 hours 0.302 M US dollars Amp
has been traded on Crypto Exchanges
. Get Amp's progress by adding it to your favourites
and creating a free portfolio
if you wish.
Total Coins Mined
Amp ICO Details
Fund Raised (USD)
Start Price (USD)
Security Audit Company
ICO Legal Form
Synereo wants to develop tools which allow content creators to easily monetise original works without having to turn their channels into advertisement real estate, while granting their followers the opportunity to be rewarded for getting the word out. Synereo wants to be a fully decentralized social network and eventually develop further into universal, distributed computation platform.
- Dor Konforty - CEO, ARCHITECT Dor is an expert on collaboration on the net and the wisdom of crowds. Has a master’s degree in neurobiology from an interdisciplinary brain research program in Tel-Aviv University. A graduate of the Israeli Air Force computer unit. Has been living and breathing crypto since early 2011. A child of the Internet.
- Anderson McCutcheon - CMO, B2B Andy comes from a diverse programming background, having served in IDF’s 8200 unit and developed real-time climate control & management systems. Having built several successful communities, he has spent the last few years managing marketing for the world’s biggest real money gaming brands. Loves lamp.
- Yuval Adam - CTO Yuval is a full-stack technologist, experienced in building distributed web services, through deploying wireless mesh networks, to embedded systems development. Holds a B.Sc in Computer Sciences from Ben-Gurion University. Founded the Tel-Aviv chapter of CryptoParty, advocating for privacy and digital liberties.
- Lucius Gregory Meredith - CSO, Greg was the principal architect of Microsoft’s BizTalk’s Process Orchestration, sparking several industry standards including WSDL (of which Greg is a co-author). Greg holds many patents and has published many papers, including seminal papers on reflective higher-order calculi. Supports his math habit by working in computing.
The crowdsale launched just 48 hours after Synereo announced the destruction of half of its AMP holdings. The burn removed 731,108,937 AMPs from circulation, worth about $146 million at the time.
Over the 1 month ICO $4.7 million was raised, the majority in the first 24 hours mainly due to the bonus scheme laid out below. The AMP token that was sold is used to distribute content on the Synereo network.
- Stage One (September 19 – October 2) - AMPs will be offered for 33000 Satoshis per AMP
- Stage Two (October 3 – October 9) - AMPs will be offered for 36500 Satoshis per AMP
- Stage Three (October 10 – October 18) - AMPs will be offered for 40000 Satoshis per AMP
Bonus % Purchase Amount:
3.33% 2 BTC, 6.00% 10 BTC, 9.00% 20 BTC, 11.00% 50 BTC, 13.00% 100 BTC, 15.00% 200 BTC.
Roadmap and finances
Read the Disclaimer
: All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer